Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New Blog

I've started blogs a few times before in an attempt to document and motivate. Usually the results are the same: a short burst of activity followed by a long period of nothing. And usually this leaves me with a project almost finished. I can think of at least 4 Blood Bowl teams in this state right now.

I've been playing Blood Bowl pretty much exclusivley for the last few years but more recently I've started playing a few other games: Warmaster, Nuts!, All Things Zombie and I've got miniatures for DBA, Mordheim, Warhammer Fantasy, AT-43 and Blitzkreig Commander. Needless to say I have a few more projects on the go at the moment and if I'm to have any chance of getting them finished then I need to get organised.

So... I probably should get started then.

No comments:

Post a Comment