Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tiger I - Part 2 - It's how big?

I've started putting the Tiger kit together and I'm really pleased with it so far. I haven't put it all together yet as I want to spray most of the components first, that should happen this weekend. As soon as I had enough of the kit together I just had to see how it went with some miniatures.

(Remember to click on the pictures for a bigger version)






I have to say I think it looks good. The tank does look big but after all it is a Heavy Tank and those things were, well big. 9' 4.75" to be exact and if you work on the average human height being around 5' 10" then its close enough to work.

While I was picking up some glue and paint for the Tiger I thought that I should even the playing field a little and give the Allies something to fight back with. So I grabbed one of these:


A British Sherman IC Firefly, it's a Tamiya kit (32532). This should keep me busy up until my minis turn up from Black Tree, if not then there was a Mk IV Cromwell at the store...

No comments:

Post a Comment