Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where to Put Them All

I was in the checkout at Bunnings today looking for BBQ cleaner when I found this. $6.95 with four drawers large enough to hold a full platoon (and then some). Just perfect for my WW2 minis. I'll wait until the rest of my order turns up first but I'll probably end up grabbing another couple of these.


Since all of my WW2 stuff are mounted on washers I'll get some magnetic sheeting and stick on the bottom of each of the trays. This should stop the minis from falling over when opening and closing the trays and during transport.


The coloured handles keep popping out as the fit isn't very good but a bit of super glue should solve that. There were also some other units there with only 2 or 3 trays which should be perfect for all the tank models.

No comments:

Post a Comment