Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pssshhh... pssshhhh.

I finally stopped procrastinating and bought an air compressor for my airbrush.

Remember to click on the images for a bigger version.

And by airbrush I mean this. I know it's not all shiny like the ones all the cool kids have but it has served me well over the last year and a bit.


Tonight was really just a run through to make sure everything connected and worked. I ran some paint thinners through the brush and it al came out with a nice crisp hiss. I had a bit of thinners left when I thought what the heck and threw in some NATO Brown. The results don't look like much but I'm pretty happy.


I'll do some more tests this weekend and when I'm confident I'll put some paint on the tanks. Hmmm speaking of tanks I really should get back the StuG.

No comments:

Post a Comment