Monday, March 2, 2009

StuG III

I bought another tank. Since the British and the Americans have a tendency to team up against the Germans I felt it only fair to even things up a little. Remember to click on the images for a bigger version.


Again the kit is pretty much what you would expect from Tamiya with detailed parts and clean mold lines.


I bought some more air (canned) for my airbrush. Yes I know it's cheap and nasty, but it's better than painting them with a brush... right? I will eventually buy a real-life airbrush and compressor but right now that's $300 odd that I can use to buy a Russian force. Then I can buy all those cool Russian tank kits. Anyway when I've got this kit finished I'll spray all three kits together.

More photos as the build progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment