Sunday, August 16, 2009

Whitewash City

I've had the starter set for Whitewash City from Hotz Stuff for a little while now and haven't had the time to start it. With my Artizan Cowboys getting some attention on the painting table I decided to splash out and grab set 8 and actually start putting them together.

I needed to go down to the thrift store to pick up some stuff for Bag the Hun (pipecleaner smoketrails) so I added some glue and cardstock to the list.


A quick spray of glue onto the paper and the cardstock, wait 30-40 seconds and then stick together. Once dried it should make a nice sturdy card-laminate-type-of-thing that should make a pretty strong cardstock building (with internal floorplans too boot).


And after 30 minutes of fumes I ended up with this:


I'll put some heavy books on top and give them a few hours to dry then later tonight I'll start putting some of them together. With around 15-20 buildings (if you count the tents) I'm aiming to put a couple together each night and I should be done and all ready by this Saturday.
But you know that old saying: The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Wargamers...

No comments:

Post a Comment