Saturday, May 22, 2010

Echo Base, this is Rogue Two. I've found them. Repeat, I've found them.


The Star Wars minis arrived from Hong Kong, which is suprising since they were the last of about three orders I placed and they're the only ones that have arrived so far.  I'm so bad at waiting for international orders.

The minisatures themselves are basically what I expected: great sculpts and posing with very average paintjobs.  I had to touch up a couple minis, Wedge had a huge black spot on his nose which just had to go.  I almost started touching up other parts of the minis but resisted... for now.

I'm a little annoyed that the Tauntaun riders have different sized bases.  They'ye both Rebels riding the same beast and yet a everyman Rebel trooper has a bigger base than Luke Skywalker?  I may even rebase them one day but for now they'll do as they are.

With a bit of luck I'll get some more bases done this weekend and maybe even start playtesting Star Wars Commander.

1 comment:

  1. Nice of you guys to drop by ;)

    been up to my neck in exams..

    normal broadcasting will resume soon

    ReplyDelete