Monday, November 1, 2010

So Close, Yet So Far…

The Call of Cthulhu Living Card Game arrived today.  The box was intact but it did look like it had been kicked all the way from England.  The contents were pretty much safe and sound, the main game box had a crink in one side that should push out easily enough.

CoCArrives

The urge to start open the boxes and start playing is killing me.  I’ll have to put them away out of sight.  After all I only have to wait eight, long… tempting… weeks.  So working of the dispatch and delivery dates for this stuff, the Talisman stuff should be here early next week.  And to top it off I can’t distract myself by buying anything off my wish list because of the Secret Santa.

Ooohh, so this is what it’s like to be driven insane.

1 comment:

  1. Well Cthulhu and insanity do kinda go together! Its right up there with soul swallowing :-)

    ReplyDelete