Friday, November 9, 2012

Terrain: 28mm Wooden Fences - Part 3

Just a quick update to show where I'm at with the fences.

Some bases cut out of 3mm MDF.

Glued to the bases and left to dry overnight.

In the morning I had these...


The first coat of paint is done, they need a little work here and there but I'll see how they look on the table tomorrow night before I spend too much more time on them.  I'll leave them to dry tonight and then I'll put a bit of flock and some field grass here and there on the bases tomorrow.

Oh and here's a sneak peak of the next terrain project...



2 comments:

  1. Great work Tim it reminds me of my effort a while ago http://gregswargamingblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Fence

    ReplyDelete
  2. , but thought I'd share these recent redos. Go check out all of the other trash to treasure links at their blog.chain link fence manufacturers

    ReplyDelete