Saturday, June 6, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different

I've recently started a small side project for a friend the requires me to shift away the teeny tiny 1/600 (3mm) scale of Tumbling Dice for Bag the Hun aircraft up to the lofty 6mm scale of Games Workshop's Epic. 5,000pts all up and I'm really looking forward to this one, although I'm a little nervous as this is the first time I've painted anything substantial for someone else.

Remember to click on the pictures for bigger versions.


Some close up shots of the army.




I've done most of the major clean up work: removing flash, smoothing mould lines and drilling out the barrels of the bigger cannons. I think I'll start with something small to get my eye and brush hand in and then I'll try to break the back of the 60 or so stands if IG troops. Once that's done I'll get into the fun stuff: tanks, tanks and more tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment