Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pro Modeller Group Build: Great Patriotic War

I'm going to participate in the latest group build project on the Pro Modeller website. The theme is the Great Patriotic War and since I had this T-34 kit laying around I thought why the heck not? Everything I've built recently has been for wargaming so this is going to be a bit of a step up in terms of the quality and detailing required.

Entries don't need to be in until January 2010 so I've got a bit of time. Which is really good because all my miniatures won't paint themselves. I think I might take a break from painting the German 28mm miniatures and get some more of the German 1/600 aircraft done.

Or I might watch some Dr Who first, I have a lot of catching up to do... at the risk of sounding like a soppy nerd "Doomsday" had the saddest ending to any sci-fi show I have ever seen, period. We'll see Rose again right? I mean the Doctor can do anything... right?!?





No comments:

Post a Comment