Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bag the Hun - Better Bases

My order of tokens and dice from Em4 arrived not so long ago and with Badga on tonight I thought I should actually get everything ready.

The 7mm dice are just the right size to blue-tac onto the base. This solves the problem of dice getting left behind after a plane has moved and the confusion of conjestion "is this dice for your plane or my plane?". Also there's no chance of altitude dice getting confused with fire dice (especially around planes at altitude 5-6).


Here's everything stored in a small case, I'd like to try and find a bigger one though as I'd like to store all the dice and tokens for all my games in the one place.

Anyway gotta grab a coffee and get back to painting the 110's for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment