Friday, September 11, 2009

Cards for Hardy, Algy and the Hun

I picked up couple rulesets from Too Fat Lardies recently and since they're all card driven I needed some new cards.

First up is the Napolenoic era naval rules Kiss Me Hardy. I'm really happy with how these are turning out and I should have them done in time to have a few games this weekend. I'm planning on using the WizKids Pirates of the Spanish Main ships. They're about the right size and are cheap, which is very handy when you're trying to refight the battle of Trafalgar.



I started working on the cards for their WW1 aerial combat rules Algernon Pulls it Off (stop that snickering - this is serious... heh heh he said pulls it off) but I got side tracked when my playtest copy of Bag the Hun 2 turned up in my inbox. It turns out that I needed a few new cards for BTH2 and I decided to use my newfound uber Publisher skills and create some purtyer cards.


Obviously I can't say too much about BTH2 suffice to say any house rules I was thinking about using are no longer needed, BTH2 is very comprehensive and looks to be a magnificent successor to an already great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment