Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Terrain - Hedges & Forests Part 2

I managed to get the airbrush out and gave the foam pieces a first coat.  I'm using cheap poster paint which cost $2.50AUD for around 400ml so I didn't expect the coverage to be great but I'm impressed so far.  The real test will be when it dries as the cheaper paints tend to shrink quite a lot.
 


I found the paint was going on pretty quick and easy so I just kept going, until I ran out of space on the cabinet... so I had to find other perches, like here.



And here...



And here.



I also managed to get a bit of paint on the forest bases, the trees should be arriving either tomorrow or Friday.



I've managed two nights in the shed - in a row - woo hoo I'm on a roll (for me it is).

Plans For Tomorrow:
If the coverage on the hedges is ok after the paint dries then I'll cut up some more bases and start gluing them down, otherwise I'll grab the airbrush out again and give them a second coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment