Monday, January 25, 2010

Bag the Hun - Cards and Fighter Sheets

There's been some interest latley in the bits and pieces I've put together for Too Fat Lardies Bag The Hun so I thought rather than emailing this stuff around I'd upload them somewhere and paste the links here.

Fighter Sheets
There's plenty of these around the traps but I wanted one that would let me track a whole squadron on a single sheet.  Works a treat for those really big games.  When I get time, haha I made a funny, I'd like to make different versions of these for the Germans and maybe even make up some already filled out (we tend to play a lot of Spitfire vs 'Schmitt games).  I have a few bomber and fighter bomber ones of these too but they're nowhere near complete.


Download Fighter Sheets (PDF, 222kb)

Cards for BTH 1
My first attempt at making cards for any of the Too Fat Lardies games actually.  I'm pretty happy with the results but to be honest all I really did was redesigned some cards I found on the net somewhere (Dogs of War gaming group comes to mind but I'm not 100% sure).


Cards for BTH 2
These are still very much a work in progress given that the game isn't quite out yet.  They look a lot purtier, IMHO, than the 1st edition ones but they've taken maybe 5 times longer to make.

NOTE: This is not a complete set.  All the core cards are there and the British and German airforces are covered but most of the other belligerants only have their character cards, and even then most of them are just copy/pastes of the British cards.

Download BTH 2 Cards (PDF, 2.5Mb)

So there you have it, if you download these and like them please do me a favour and leave a comment as it will motivated me to keep putting this stuff up.  Or if you don't like it then let me know why too.

Timbo

2 comments:

  1. great work-thanks for your efforts! I've got some cards for Algy too - drop me a message if you want a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dam mate these are awesome, thanks so much mate very happy :-)

    ReplyDelete