Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Next Project... WW2 Africa in 1/600

Before start I want to you to go here and read.  I'm not quite sure how to put into words how excited I am about this so I'll summarise in point form:
  • Tanks, lot's of them!
  • At this scale terrain is really simple, pipe cleaners actually are tree sized and cotton wool does look like bocage.
  • Only $35US +PP for an army, with options.
  • More tanks.
  • Very easy to paint.
  • I already have a mountain of 1/600 decals.
  • I'll finally get to play Blitzkreig Commander... with lots and lots of tanks!
I'm very tempted to order a copy of Blitzkreig Commander II right now but I'll show some restraint and wait until I've had a few games of the first edition.  After all stats may have changed a little between editions but the OOB & TOE's won't have changed much.

Anyway I should get back to construction zone in the backyard.  Tonight I'll try to get some photos up of the ever so slowly progressing Wargods stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment