Monday, February 1, 2010

TW&T - Cards

Someone requested that I post the cards I started for TW&T so here they are.  Please be aware that these cards are not finished yet, there are a few cards with incorrect images or just plain missing (such as the Axis character cards).

So I've got a PDF version and also the Publisher 2007 versions available for download, both are around 3mb in size.


So far I've only started on the British and German cards, and when (if) I finish these I'll likely start on some US cards, maybe Russians too if I ever get around to buying some miniatures.

Well download and have fun, and as usual if you like them then leave a comment telling me so.



Timbo


PS: My "I Ain't Been Shot Mum" cards are based off this template are for the most part are virtually unchanged, so if you want cards for that game then these will work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment