Thursday, March 4, 2010

Taking Stock: 28mm WW2 Germans

Here are the Germans, I can only manage three squads if I field a command unit but I think with the addition of a heavy MG42 team and a recon squad full of MP40's the firepower evens out somewhat.  The recon squad can also be deployed as a Pioneer squad with the addition of a few riflemen and a nice crispy Flammenwerfer-41.  The infantry gun crew are dressed in DAK uniforms as I can't find all the original crew that came in the package.

I really need to order a pack or three of odds and ends to help make the platoon a little more flexable as far as options go but with my recent purchases I don't think it will happen any time soon.  And there's also the fact that I'm not sure I can handle dealing with Black Tree Designs again any time soon, I might have to look into some of the alternatives out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment